BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Drawing Near

Third grading period is full of funny moments or rememberable happenings that make me realize that our stay here at Ilocos Sur National High would not last. We are not going to stay here forever. But before that there were learning and experiences I have to share from this grading period particularly in T.L.E. subject.
Hyperlinks, the integration of the elements of a multimedia presentation. It can be done by creatively connecting the different elements of a multimedia presentation. It was nice and enjoyable. Aside from learning different things from the different subject areas, Learning from the realities of life is also part of my exploration.
I have encountered a misunderstanding with my classmate. Luckily, the problem was being fixed last Dec. 17, 2010 the day of our Christmas program. We felt different on that day. Forgiveness reigned in our hearts.
Challenges that have tested me will serve as my stairs in reaching the top. Moving on, I will continue dreaming and believing in my own self and I will try to be more diligent in my studies.

3 comments:

  1. nice micah
    wat a meaningful post
    kip it up
    :]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post, It so nice and I admire your insights. keep it up.. take good care of your self always ha..

    ReplyDelete