BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Me

A year has entered and its the start of something new again. God has given us another year to change the things we wanna change, do the important move we have not done before and say the words we have not said. We are so lucky for we are still alive cherishing the blessings that God gave us. Another year is approaching us to do better and become better persons.
I was just dreaming before about the things I want to be on my hands but now I am living with those things and it seemed to be not important when I live with it. I have changed in the year 2010. I have learned so many things that made me knowledgeable despite my attitude become worse. This new year I want to be changed and I want my old self to be back.
Year 2011 gives me hope to live my life more productive.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your post and I admire your insights. Its short but I think the ideas are still IN it. . . . . . . keep it up.^_^......... take care always and GOD Bless.. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice post.
    it's meaningful.
    take care! keep it up

    ReplyDelete